Chemistry Book L Chapter 2
NYS Performance Indicator:
3.3 Develop mental models to explain common chemical reactions and changes in state of matter.
d. Interactions among atoms and/or molecules result in chemical reactions.
- Determine whether or not a chemical reaction is occurring.
- Determine how to read and understand a balanced chemical equation.
- Examine some reactions that release energy and others that absorb energy.
- Explain the law of conservation of mass.
- Determine how to describe and measure the speed of a chemical reaction.
- Identify how chemical reactions can be sped up or slowed down.
Chapter 2 Chemical Reactions PowerPoint